We are always seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Seeking Construction Keyman for 2018 season. Great opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone that is creative, confident, motivated and not afraid of hard work. Ideal candidate would be adaptable with a high attention to detail and time management skills as well as effective communication skills.
Landscape Keyman Job Duties:
· Procuring materials
· Basic plant layout from design
· Manage project deadlines and job schedules
· Provide administrative support
· Support client relations
· All aspects of project management
Must have experience in hardscaping (fire pits, water features, pergolas, decks, patios, etc) as well as plant material, irrigation, drainage and construction techniques.
Valid drivers license.
Employee will need to travel to job sites throughout Denver/Boulder metro and foothills. Vehicle/Mileage compensation, truck a plus.
A student of the landscape industry. The hands-on experience you receive will be a strong supplement to your training and education and will help you to determine your future career path.
- Assist and learn to be proficient in estimating and take-offs.
- Client contact
- Site measuring
- Source landscape materials
- Subcontractor relations
- Preliminary budget preparation
- Establish existing grades
Full time – Seasonal